Photo of  Fischer Farm, Current Site of Alverno College

The former Fischer Farm is the current site of Alverno College. Construction was begun at the site in 1951. The original farmhouse, the white house in the background, still stands on campus today and is living quarters for some of the Religious faculty.



© 2000 Alverno College -- All Rights Reserved.