Master of Business Administration (MBA) Bulletin
The Alverno MBA is for growth-oriented, high-potential men and
women with three or more years of relevant business or organizational experience who aspire
to greater influence and impact.
- Practitioner-focused, results-oriented
- Adds value for individuals, organizations, and society
- The only ability-based, outcomes-focused MBA program in the Milwaukee area
- Builds self-, team, and organizational agility
- Uses a cross-functional approach to business problems
- Emphasizes stakeholder relationship building
- Provides every-other-weekend classes
Alverno faculty emphasize knowing and doing by focusing on experiential learning
in an integrated business curriculum. The Alverno MBA is REALórelevant, experiential,
active learning. It consists of carefully designed experiences that focus and extend
other classroom experiences and engage students from across the MBA program in the
issues and complex problems encountered in today's business environment.
The Alverno MBA provides
a unique experience that brings together students, faculty, and others as a learning community.
While Alverno College strives to maintain an accurate online bulletin, the
printed version of the 2012-13
Alverno Graduate Programs Bulletin is
the College's official document.