Basic Technology Skills -> email -> pre-assessment
This pre-assessment is designed to check your knowledge of the Email section of Basic Technology Skills Module. The main outcomes for the Email section are:
- Become familiar with what email is, what it does, and the components necessary to use email.
- Demonstrate the ability to send and receive email, including attachments.
- Accurately articulate basic email etiquette and abuses including flaming and spamming.
- What is Email?
- How does Email work?
- What are Email Addresses?
- What is Email Etiquette?
- What are Spam and Phishing?
- How do I use my Alverno Email?
- What are Email extras?
If you are unsure of your knowledge, work through the Email section by clicking on the "What is Email?" link on the left.