Information sources Assessment
IInformation Universe Home -> information sources->assessment
1. If you need popular articles about new movies or social trends, what would you use?
2. If you were looking for scholarly articles on psychology, what source would you use?
3. If you wanted to find out what books and other materials the library owns on a topic, you would use:
4. To find both expert and popular opinions, you would use:
5. When you need to research a very current issue or topic, you would use:
6. When you need to find general articles written for people who are not necessarily specialists in a topic area, you would use:
7. To find where a specific item is item is located within the library, you would use:
You have completed the section of the Information Universe - Information Sources. You can click on the Information Universe link on the top of the page, or click below to proceed to the next section.