Alverno Home
IRB Home    Home  Contact Us        Site Map  

Frequently Asked Questions (Student Researchers)


To whom do I submit the forms?


Students most likely submit a request for determination of exemption to a Research Review Committee. In this case, the student submits all three copies to the committee representatives during the review process (often the AC 653 assessors). After the determination, the student gets one of the copies. EXCEPTION: If the primary reviewer is not representing one of the Research Review Committees for an exempt determination, then the student researcher submits the copies of the completed forms to the IRB Administrator.

© Copyright 2009. Alverno College Institute, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. All rights reserved under U.S., International and
Universal Copyright Conventions. Reproduction in part or whole by any method is prohibited by law.
For questions and comments regarding the website, contact: Webmaster

Getting Started for Student ResearchersIRB Committee Members IRB Home Reviewer Forms and Checklists IRB Committee Members Decentral Reviewers Forms for Research External to Alverno Alverno College IRB Approval Alverno college institutional approval FAQs for Alverno Educator Researchers Forms for Alverno Educator Research The Central Review for Alverno Educator Researchers Training for Alverno Educator Researchers getting started for Alverno Educator Researchers FAQs for Alverno Student Researchers Forms for Alverno Student Researchers Research Review Committees for Alverno Student Researchers Getting Started for Student Researchers glossary of terms That Regulations Decision Charts What Counts As Research Role, Actions, and Jurisdiction IRB Home